The Mackinaw 156 Canoe is the perfect family recreational canoe. Optimal stability and tracking, convenient features and room for three. Made from UV stabilized Fortiflex durable high denstiy polyethylene for years of trouble free fun. Features include comfortably molded seats that aid in flotation, protective rubrail, built-in transport handles and bow tie-down eyelets.
- Capacity for three
- Cooler or storage under center seat
- Drink holders molded into every seat
- Comfortable molded seats and in flotation
- Protective rubrail
Get more from your canoeing expeditions with the WaterQuest 156 Canoe from KL Industries, which steers and maneuvers like a regular canoe but also includes a square back for adding an optional electric trolling motor. It has three seats and up to an 800-pound carrying capacity. It includes a built-in cooler located under the center seat, and a dry storage holds wallets, sunglasses, cell phones, cameras and more. Other features include a rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex polyethylene hull, drink holders molded into every seat, and a protective rub rail. It’s backed by a 2-year warranty on the hull and parts. Made in USA.
- Hybrid, square-backed canoe for paddling as well as using electric trolling motor
- Three-seater with built-in cooler and dry storage built into center seat
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex polyethylene hull
- 40-inch beam; 800-pound maximum weight capacity
- Backed by 2-year warranty on hull and parts
The fisherman friendly American 12 Jon has reinforced motor mounts front and rear with battery storage locations fore and aft. Recessed drink and tackle holders, 4 rod holders, and oarlock sockets. Lightweight and easily transported, with room for all the tackle and a cooler when they’re biting too good to go home early. Made from rugged UV stabilized Fortiflex high density polyethylene with built-in closed cell polystyrene foam flotation for a maintenance free boat.
- Large seating areas
- Fuel tank storage
- Four rod holder locations
- Meets US Coast Guard standards
- Easy to transport